Nowadays, most of the people are using WhatsApp text messing instead of text messages. Mobile phone messaging has been replaced by Applications like WhatsApp messenger, Facebook Messenger, etc. With the use of these applications, you can send a message, voice notes, pictures, videos, and documents too.
Samsung Galaxy devices have a large screen making them more accessible to text messages. However, it also takes your device storage when you are continuously connected to your friends or relatives. So we need to backup up our message into your computer. Here are some methods that can help you to backup your message into your Computer.
Method to Transfer SMS from Samsung to Computer
- First Smart Switch for Personal Computer
- Second Android Manager application
First: Smart Switch for Personal Computer
Smart Switch is one of the most-used apps to transfer SMS from Samsung Galaxy Phones to your computer. With Smart Switch, you can backup all the things from your phones to the computer including pictures, videos, documents, etc. There is some disadvantage you may have heard regarding your data getting infected by various Malware. However, all these are wrong accusations that needs to be ignored.
Here are some easy steps to help you to transfer your data.
- You have to download Smart Switch and install it into your Computer. You can download it from Samsung Websites.
- After installation, launch the Smart Switch into your PC. Here you have to back up your data into the Computer.
- Attach your USB Cable into your Samsung phone to connect your Computer.
- Here you can Tap on the Backup icon shown into your computer screen.
- Data Backup will start in some moments from your Samsung phones to your PC.
- Tap on the OK icon when your data transfer has been done.
Second Android Manager application
You can also take a hard copy of your message and see it on your computer screen. First, you have to download the Androidphonesoft software. Android Manager is one of the best applications to choose from as it has the most advanced tools.
There are no limits to sending your SMS into your Computer, and it can store all of your data transfer from your mobile.
Samsung Smartphone supported by Android Backup
- Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 plus
- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 plus
- Samsung Galaxy S7, S6 and S5
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10, 9, 8, and 7
- Samsung Galaxy J series and A series
How to download and install Android Manager
First, you have to download Android Manager software From Samsung Website and install it into your Computer.
Attach Samsung Galaxy Smarts phones to Computer
Connect your Samsung Phone to your PC through the USB data cable. After connecting your phone to the PC, you have to Hit on the OK button shown on your smartphone.
After that, the software automatically detects your device and start to transfer your SMS into your computer.
Kellie Minton is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.