Amazon Echo and other Alexa devices are amazing. Also, you can add your family member on Amazon Echo. Do you want to add multiple users on Amazon Echo? You can do this by following the steps mentioned below.
Here’s How to Add Multiple Users on Amazon Echo
• Open the Alexa Application
1. Firstly, go to the Alexa application on the phone.
2. Ensure that you are logged in with the Amazon account.
3. Press on the hamburger symbol.
4. It is located on the top left side of the screen.
5. After that, press on the Settings option.
6. Click on the Alexa Account option.
7. Click on the Amazon Household option.
8. You can give the invitation to a household member to join the same Amazon Echo.
• Adding the Adult Account
1. You need to ask the contact whom you wish to add to the Alexa device.
2. Otherwise, you have to enter the username and password of that contact.
3. You need to take permission from the adult for entering the username and password registered with the Amazon Echo.
4. Press on the Verify Account option.
5. In case that contact doesn’t have the Amazon account, then they have to make a new account.
• Joining the Household
1. After adding the contact account details, you will get a display which shows the Amazon Households option.
2. Press on the Join Household option.
3. This procedure will help you to register for adding this contact.
4. The other window indicates you the Household has been made.
5. The new contact is the Amazon Household users now.
6. The display also provides the instructions to use Alexa in the Amazon Household.
• Register to the Device
1. The selected contact have to sign in to the Alexa application on the device for finishing the procedure.
2. In case they wish to use the same device as you are using, then sign out of the application.
3. Sign in by entering the username and password again.
4. By going to the Setup window, you will get the name of that contact.
5. Click on the name of the contact.
6. They can go to various screens for using the Alexa skills and requests.
• Adding the Child Account
1. Start setting up the FreeTime.
2. This procedure will let you add the child to the Amazon Echo device.
3. You need to set up by going to the Alexa application by pressing on the Devices option.
4. It is located on the right-hand side of the screen.
5. Choose the Echo and Alexa to get the menu list of all the Echo device which are currently available.
6. Press on the Echo on which you wish to add the child.
• Activating the FreeTime
1. Below the settings tab, press on the FreeTime entry.
2. You need to turn on the FreeTime option.
3. You will get the context menu, which will tell you about its features.
4. Press on the Setup Amazon FreeTime option.
5. You will get the option to turn off certain services.
6. Press on the Continue option.
7. Press on the X button. It is given at the top right-hand side of the display.
Kellie Minton is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.